- Dom: First thing it says across there now "Starring Dominic..." oh.
- Billy: Peter Jackson. Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens, Stephen Sinclair, Peter Jackson.
- Dom: Are you just going to say every name that comes up?
- Dom: (referring to Elijah Wood) Don't know who that joker was. Ian McKellan.
- Billy: A classy actor.
- Dom: Cooks a fantasic egg foo yung. Liv Tyler.
- Billy: Beautiful.
- Dom: Gorgeous. Viggo Mortensen.
- Billy: Mad as a fish.
- Dom: Smells a little bit. Sean Astin. Was fat, now thin. Cate Blanchett. She's bea-u-ti-ful.
- Billy: One of the most beautiful women in the world. John Rhys-Davies. One of the most beautiful men.
- Dom: Tall. Lives on the Isle of Man. Bernard Hill. (unintelligible. they're talking over each other). Christopher Lee.
- Billy: Made more movies than anyone else.
- Dom: Billy Boyd. Scot.
- Billy: Thank you very much. Ladies and gentlemen, Dominic Monaghan!
- Dom: Incredible character. Full of fish. Orlando Bloom. Couldn't be more beautiful.
- Billy: Hugo Weaving. Matrix.
- Dom: Miranda Otto. She's from Australia. Her dad's an actor.
- Billy: David Wenham. Also Australian.
- Dom: DAISY Wenham. Brad Dourif. He won an Oscar for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
- Billy: Andy Serkis, as Gollum, movement-wise.
- Dom: Sean Bean. He was Sharpe.
- Billy: John Noble. Lovely, lovely man. Do a lot of stuff in the third movie.
- Dom: Beautiful daughter
- Dom: Howard Shore. He makes music.
I don’t understand
have to make
their own versions
of already fantastic British TV shows.
like how every other person on this earth
watches American shows.
Thanks to youknowyoureawriterwhen publishing sanctuaryforascrivener’s suggestion for ringtone sites, I now have the opening theme and part of the beginning of “The Game Is On” as ringtones. And I’ve bookmarked Myxer for future reference.
To the governments wondering if I illegally downloaded those songs: I bought those on iTunes. Thank you.