Posts tagged: SEASON 5
This Week: Baby Mama and Bishop Bamf Jnr. Hairography Unifier Model II (5x01-5x04)
- Good Hair Moment: Olivia exploded out of
Summer vacation in Hawaiiamber in the season opener- 3 shades tanner, 2 times more leather clad and freakin baby jebus, look- she lightened her hair… and we loved it! Even the ponytail was kickin it like, ‘oh hai’ and really, Olivia’s hairography hasn’t looked this amaze-balls since her full color of season 2.
- Good Hair Moment II: Mommy Dunham at the park reading ‘50 Shades of Grey’ (which she mistook for a biographical journey of her wardrobe) while her hot hipster husband uses the small of her back as a pillow. Olivia compensates for the lack of ponytail by putting two in Etta’s hair. Fair trade. (5.02)
- Ponytail Diva: Remember in season 3, damn ponytail was hoggin all the attention? Tail went one better and ambered itself. Olivia spent 23 years with her hair in a ponytail, that beats Season 3’s 11 episodes in a row. By the End of the World, the only survivors will be the cockroaches and Olivia’s ponytail. (5.01)
- Mom or Jnr?: At one point during 5.01, Etta stands watching the CCTV monitors and her hairography from behind could easily be season 1 Olivia. All we needed was a penchant for throwing uneaten food in the trash, a few bouts of dialogue spoken with her hands and we’d be seeing double.
- Awwhh: By 5.02 the Dunham girls have the classic tuck behind the ears down to a synchronized hair-down art form.
- Cathartic Release: Most of us sigh… Olivia, grabs her hair.
- Dunham Mini-Me: Etta’s hair has it’s own unifier moment this season and starts to resemble her mom’s in both length and color. Not only that, but mini Dunham has mastered the tank-top-in-bed-rule, doily lamp shade love affair and puppy eyes for her boyfriend Peter… oh, wait, that last one… eh….hmm
- Hair Down In The Wilderness: Olivia’s hair in 5.03 is the best look this season. It’s going to be hard to top, but you know, a fishtail braid from left field trumps any style. Just sayin *please listen Fringe hair dept.*
- It May Not Be Hair But: Yo Windmark, a lil’ less guy liner and balayage lashes and you might find yourself a Mrs. or Mr. Observer to go home to.
- UM….No: ‘Do you remember that A-M-A-Z-I-N-G apple pie we had when our only child was missing and presumed dead?’
- Broyle’s Photo: Hmm remember how Etta said she couldn’t picture what her parents looked like anymore in 4x19? … and this whole time Broyles had a photo! Dayum, Philip that’s cold.
- POlivia?: Olivia put Peter in the friends’ zone. Right next door to separate-beds-Ville.
- Markham’s Furniture: Markham’s pervy ways prove an important point, Anna Torv can play a coffee table. Is there anything she can’t do? Yo where’s that Emmy nom?
- A.P.B Peter’s Beard: The beard is pretty much non existent, albeit semi made up for by the fact that Peter now wears his trousers tucked into his boots… it’s the little things.
- Bishop BAMFANATORS: Before the Fringe writers put a knife in our chests and twisted it until we cried all the crazy cries, Olivia and Etta just rolled on by in the Bishop wagon. Just cruizin like homies.
- And: Georgina Haig as Etta was super cool and this blog will very much miss the character… shakes fist in air.
#Fringe blurb in tvguide
FRINGE SEASON 5 EXPOSED IN SCIFINOW 71
Fringe Season 5 Comic-Con Trailer [x]